Asbestos testing in Brisbane is about more than staying compliant.
It’s also about keeping your staff safe — not just now, but in the future, too. Doing so means choosing a reputable provider to help uncover answers. Global Asbestos Audits is well-positioned to serve in that role.
Addressing Issues With GAA’s Asbestos Testing in Brisbane
How does testing for asbestos help your business? The results of sample analysis can help you to:
- Resolve uncertainty about the location, condition, or type of asbestos on your property. In many cases, identifying the type of asbestos is critical to developing the correct plan for management.
- Determine whether you need to call for help from removal professionals as soon as possible.
If you uncover potentially asbestos-containing material previously unknown and in a potentially hazardous state, prompt testing provides you with a roadmap to follow.
Helpful Tips for Asbestos Testing in Brisbane
Before we can conduct any test, we first need a sample of the material. Here are some helpful tips to remember about the sampling process.
- Don’t delay. When you suspect asbestos, it’s worth finding out sooner rather than later.
- Collect your sample safely. When our clients request asbestos testing in Brisbane, we provide an easy-to-follow guide to sampling. Since only a tiny piece is required, this is usually easy; afterwards, double-bag the sample in zip bags.
- Ask for help if you aren’t comfortable conducting sampling.
With GAA as your provider for asbestos testing in Brisbane, you can depend on three things: quality service, a rapid turnaround time, and cutting edge procedures. We work only with NATA-certified laboratories and, understanding the importance of these efforts, work quickly to find the answers you need without delay. Take advantage of these services today and arrange for a testing package.