Call us for an asbestos clearance certificate to maintain workplace safety.
Exposure to asbestos can cause a range of adverse health conditions. If ingested or inhaled, asbestos fibres can be fatal. We conduct thorough examinations and provide asbestos clearance certificates to Sydney businesses, maximising workplace safety, helping you comply with the law and potentially saving you from costly lawsuits.
What Sets Global Asbestos Audits Apart Regarding an Asbestos Clearance Certificate in Brisbane?
Here are just some factors that make us stand out from the competition regarding our asbestos clearance certificates in Brisbane:
- Decades of combined experience: We have over 30 years of combined experience in drafting and issuing clearance certificates in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We test samples for the presence of asbestos using polarised light microscopy in a NATA accredited testing facility. If there’s any asbestos posing a threat to the safety of your building and workforce, you can trust us to identify and highlight it in our asbestos clearance certificate, which we can provide to businesses in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Comprehensive management plans: We don’t just identify potentially dangerous asbestos contamination – we can manage your asbestos problem long-term, ensuring workplace safety. Asbestos can be hazardous to your health at best and fatal at worst. You can trust us to rid your asbestos problem for good, and it all starts with obtaining an site-specific colour coded Action Plan.
- Detailed reports: Unlike many of our competitors, we produce in-depth reports that not only provide comprehensive information regarding your asbestos problem but are also easy to comprehend. We use a colour-coded system for each area of your building, and we explain in detail how to take action to tackle your asbestos problem, allowing you to act promptly for the sake of your workplace’s safety.
Tips for Getting More Value out of an Asbestos Clearance Certificate in Melbourne
Obtaining an asbestos clearance certificate admittedly requires an investment, but one that’s more than worthwhile. Here’s how you can extract the most value when obtaining a report:
- Call us sooner rather than later: The longer your asbestos problem is left to exacerbate, the more dangerous the consequences can be. If you want to save money in the long run, you should address your asbestos problem promptly. If your building is over 40 years old and you’ve never had an inspection, now’s the time to obtain a building inspection from Global Asbestos Audits.
- Act the moment you understand the problem: Some people incorrectly assume that asbestos contaminations are nothing to worry about, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Imagine how much compensation you may be liable to pay if somebody becomes unwell due to asbestos exposure. If you want the most value from your Asbestos Survey Report, contact us now.
- Comply with legal requirements: Prohibition for using asbestos in work environments came into effect in 2003. If you’re unsure whether your building is contaminated, you need to have an inspection and obtain an asbestos clearance certificate in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney to remain in line with the law.
Why Customer Should Use Global Asbestos Audits
With over three decades of combined experience, no company is better suited to identify asbestos in your workplace and provide an in-depth, easy to understand asbestos survey and management reports. If you’d like to learn more about our services or how we can help bolster safety in your building, call us on 1800 635 977.