Identify asbestos efficiently and minimise the risk
Asbestos is a material that should be handled with care at all times as it is a health hazard.
The aim of the service is to provide asbestos sampling kits so whenever it is likely that suspected asbestos containing materials have been disturbed, or are likely to become disturbed during the course of repairing or restoration works, the material can be sampled and sent to Global Asbestos Audits for NATA laboratory analysis and the details returned.
How it works:
- When your pack arrives read the instruction and guidelines that explain how to sample the material safely
- Use the protective equipment supplied when you take the samples. Then dispose of this equipment responsibly using the bag and seal provided.
- Return your double bagged sample in the pre-paid envelope.
- You will be notified of the result by text message/email
What you will receive:
- Envelope containing a risk assessment and Instructions for taking a sample, and information paperwork to be completed and returned with sample/s. (incl. RPE/PPE, sample bags & dust sheet)
- 24 hour turnaround once received in the lab
- Report formats (databases, PDF’s, e mail, certificates)
The cost to supply sample kits with analysis:
- 1 sample kit $120
- 2 sample kits $145
- 4 sample kit $280
The self-sampling kit should only be used for assessing low risk asbestos materials (textured coatings, asbestos cement etc.) and should not replace the use of a professional surveyor.
Order your pack by phone or email
Questions? Call us on 1800 635 977 and we’ll do our best to help.
Email: [email protected]
A Licenced Asbestos Assessor will take your call now
Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Perth – Canberra – Adelaide – Hobart – Darwin
All Regional areas